Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Thanks, But I still have commitment on hand
Hey. Thanks for telling me how yu feel inside, really appreciate it. I guess i'll just be honest to yu and tell yu how i feel as well. Well okaye, firstly i feel that th msg was totally inappropriate. In a sense that i'm attached, and well there isn't a side to my story. I know yu're a really nice guy and yu treat me really well. But i guess like poles don't attract, it defies th laws of physics. I know yur intentions are good and that yu don't expect me to break up with Shawn and get together with yu right? But i don't see why yu would send me that msg if that isn't so. I really don't know what sort of reply yu would be hoping to have got and as such i didn't want to reply. I guess yu sent th msg on impulse? Idk. But either ways i decided to reply cause i think that yu deserve to know and i guess it's about time we clear th air. I treasure friendships and i don't want this to change what we initially have as friends. Not too sure how yu'll react to this msg but anyways hope yu don't take it to heart. I really appreciate everything that yu've done for me and i thank yu for all of it. maybe we should just remain as friends, maybe good friends ? Hope to hear from yu soon. Take care in australia. See yu again soon, when Yu're back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment