Back from Adelaide, you were one of the 1st few calls I made...
Was surprised when told that you actually wanted to come to the airport to meet me...
Once back home, I heed the calling of my heart to take my bike out to try my luck at finding you...
4hrs and 47km for total journey...
I think you went to bed early...
wonder have you eaten...
Love drug was mentioned in my message sent to you...
I think the drug is called Vivien...
This is a stronger drug than nicotine...
This drug is so lethal that it have the power to go all out to do crazy stuff...
But all that is take to take this drug is PATIENCE
During my Trip Messages:
1)Austin: Goodbye my love, 我的爱人再见。。。
2)Vivien: Thanks, But I still have commitment on hand
3)Austin: I understand and lets stay good friends for now then
4)Vivien: Thanks for Understanding
Signing off
Austin SNG
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment