Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I understand and lets stay good friends for now then

Hey Vivien, firstly I would like to apologize if the message sent offended you as it was inappropriate.
I too know that you’re attached and I would also not wish to be the root of a break-up. Anyways, thanks for your complement, I sent this message not on impulse but rather on grounds that I would like to come clean with you. As for the reply I do not expect much, all I wants are just answers from the heart.
I too treasures friendship and too do not wish to have a negative impact on this friendship. Feelings to the heart can’t be controlled but I can manage it. Thanks for appreciating all I have done and I too appreciate all that you’ve done. I think we could progress on as good friends for now, time’s flies it’s been 7 month of friendship. Its like air-con weather in Adelaide, quiet town & good people. Hope to hear from you soon too. Take care in SG and remember to take your meals. See you when I return.
Regards
Austin SNG

No comments:

Post a Comment