Things seems to be normal...
Only you seems to understand and laugh at my bullshit...
Hope the clown could bring your smile back, whenever it goes away...
Wanted to send you back, but u said you are meeting your friend...
So I accompany you till Woodlands to find your friend...
Once there I leave once I confirmed with you that your friend had reached...
When I walked away, there I saw him coming to you, Shawn Foo...
FRIEND
you often used this to refer to him...
its like you are not proud of having him with you...
Its just another person who is on good terms with you?
FRIEND
Come to think of it we have yet to have a proper introduction with each other...
If I were to be with you, I hope that I am someone that you would be proud to be with, someone who you will go around telling people about, someone you would introduce to all your friend, someone you would love to spent your life with...
Someone who you will tell others you are meeting rather than just saying that your just meeting your friend...
Someone SPECIAL...
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment