This is gonna be a long message and by the time you read it, i've already left singapore...
Firstly, I would like to thank you for being at the dinner last night, if not I would regret not seeing you before I go...
This message goes back till 16 aug 2009...
It was fate meeting you back then , and I made the choice to befriend you...
However, thru this process i had already fallen deeply in love with you unknowingly ...
this might be a surprise for you, but I believe you already had suspicion abt it quite sometime back and refuse to reply my sms unless its yog related...
Hence, I tried to leave your life back then , but gave up on the 8th day. I was so happy when you replied my sms... As those 8 days, I felt like a drug addict trying to quit, to think i have fallen for the love drug...
I told my self never to try and leave you once more.
Had insomnia on nights before my papers,
thoughts of you just kept running by...
I long to see you when you appeared on my desktop
my side of the story have been recorded as the days go by...
Its been a tough choice to make, but i have decided to bare my heart right now...
All that is lacking in this story is your side of it...as it takes 2 to tango
I will be coming back on the 16 march 2010 1740 flying SQ268 , hope to see you there.
whatever your decision is, I will respect it.
Remember we can still be friends no matter what & I will always be there for you c:
I hope to receive a reply from you &
P.s. I love you
Regards
Austin sng,
brother of love...
No comments:
Post a Comment