Wednesday, January 13, 2010

You're different...

Yesterday night i was chatting with my senior and he was surprise to here that the whole CI committee of 5 are still single
He made a joke saying that NPCC made us too discipline and upright already thats why no gals...
When i mention about you, he added that gals around your age are very playful...
but i just said you're different but I can't seems to put it into words to describe how different you are...

The 1st time i saw you,
I can already sense that you're different from other gals.
Before i knew you,
I told myself that i won't go into a relationship for the next few yrs,
as i was exhausted from the chase of yesteryear.
But your special appearance filled new hope into my heart,
which no normal gals could...

You are special
everything of you felt special to me
your looks is special to me
your blurness is special to me
your smile is also special to me
your tired looks is special too
your voice & words are special melodies to the ears
the way you engage people is special too
Your actions are the most unique things i have ever encountered in life...


P.s. I won't mind going on another chase for that special YOU <3

For the Special Love

Sotong Powers

No comments:

Post a Comment