Days have been great, it seems that i made a right choice to cool off for 8 days...
SMSes are more frequent at times and i will wait for her reply rather then going for the next topic when she didn't reply after a few hrs...
sms count per month although we stop for 8 days but she caught back up to 2nd position and a few more to 1st...
the way u replied me just now was like zhao hua is your daughter... c:
I swear i will not try to leave you again...With love, Austin Sng
Here is a song i wrote
Its based on teardrops on my guitar by Taylor Swift
Teardrops on my laptop
Vivvs looks at me
I fake a smile so she won't see
That i want and i'm needing
Everything that we should be
I bet he's a jerk
That guy she talks about
And he got everything
That i have to live without
Vivvs talks to me
I laugh cause i am so happy
I cant even see
anyone when she's with me
She says she's so in love
She finally got it right
I wonder if she know she's all i think about at night
she's the reason for the teardrops on my laptop
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
She's the song in the car
I keep singing dunno why i do
Vivvs walks by me
Can't she tell that i can't breathe
and there she go, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless i wish i could be
He better hold her tight
give her all his love
Looks in those beautiful eyes and
knows his lucky cause
she's the reason for the teardrops on my laptop
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
She's the song in the car
I keep singing dunno why i do
So i drive home alone, as i turn out the light
I'll put her image down and maybe get some sleep tonight
She's the reason for the teardrops on my laptop
The only one who got enough to keep my heart
She's the song in the car i keep singing i dun know why i do
She's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And she's all that i need to fall into...
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment