What I felt in December was actually true.....
only knew it when the news broke out to me last night....
Hence, I am switching over to the hover mode to lie low and wait
rather then pulling the reverse trust and give up...
This question was posed to me...
so are you giving up?
In my mind, it just not me to give up so easily,
If I am serious about you, I would hang on even till the last moment...
I will still be waiting for you
words from people around:
Ni Zhen De Hen Ai Ta
i really saultae u (For) wad u did (for love)
you're really serious about her
dun miss her too much
you are a very chi qin person
Te quiero
SP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who asked you that question? Jie? Sighs.. Isn't that a good thing that she already know? Why suddenly you are like hesitating?
ReplyDelete