I have this calling, the calling from the heart, to initiate a conversation with her... but i didn't answer it.
For the past few nights, I couldn't stop thinking of her till i fall asleep... will it happen again tonight?
For the past few days, she will always be on my mind... wherever i go i will think of her...
body here mind elsewhere...always deep in thoughts...looking out hoping to see her
Fell sick because of love... ha... never thought it would happen on me..
Crap rating have gone down...just not in the mood to crap so much...
5 key realization of my life with her
- I have deeply fallen in love with her
- My emotions is ruling my body
- She have always been on my mind
- Absence make the heart fonder
- I will love her more after this phrase of chase
(1-4 can vouch for it)
♥♥♥Sotong powers signing off with Love♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment