SMS status: Spontaneous
when Sharmayne used my phone to call you, you sounded excited...c;
Had dinner with you, if u notice my actions now are very careful...
Before we met u just now, my whole body became hot and hands were cold... Nervous? Maybe.. >.<
slacked the whole night with you... you like my phone XD
you laughed at what I says...
you grabbed me when you saw something moved.. haha ..no comments
wanted to wait for you to board the cab, but I have my constrain... I believe you understand. yea.
Felt guilty for doing that...
then told you to SMS me when you board the cab...
you didn't, SMS you approx. 5 mins after to check on your status as i was worried...
you didn't reply, called you when I couldn't hold my growing anxiety...
Was relieved when you said you just reached home...
A message that was not sent:
Hey babe,
glad to hear that you have reached home.
Do you know that I was so worried that even after you told me you're back safely I still felt uneasy?
Thanks for the night!
with loves
Austin
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment