Sunday, December 19, 2010

等一等爱亲 - Waiting for love

Love have a characteristic that is similar to anything else in life...
When you want it, its seems to be limited to the extent of inexistent...
When you do not want it, its seems to be coming your way...
Lets take taxi as an example...
When you are in need of it, they are usually no where in sight...
When you do not need them, you see so many empty cab passing your way...

Vivien Tan Jing Wen - 陈靖雯
The girl I am waiting for right now in my life...
And will slowly wait till the day comes by...

Now currently I got you as my PA to handle stuff for me in chingay...
I feel bad as i seems to be throwing lotsa shit toward you...
But thats the way operations should be...

You are still not over and out with him...
I saw him sending you over to meet me that day...
I just turn a blind eye...
Knew you meet him for dinner...
I just kept cool...
I will just wait and see how long I have to wait to win your heart over to me...

Signing off
Austin SNG
Crisis Director
Transport Command, Chingay 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment