Tuesday, November 30, 2010

After a Long time of 106

Sony Vaio

I finally had a chance to meet up with you, after 106 days since our last meet up on 17 August 2010...
It was sort of a surprise to me as time wasn't on my side on my day...
But all thanks to Shar, she invited you to join us for dinner and brighten up my evening...
Your presence was greatly appreciated, if time permits, how I wish we could stay a little longer...

106 was an indeed long and busy period for us...
You had you Prelims then O levels, while I went to Xiamen...
You agreed that it was indeed long close to 1/3 of a year...
How I wish we could meet more regularly, with once a month being the bare minimum...

Yishun...
Memories of climbing with you surfaced...
Memories of your birthday "lunch" we had surfaced...
Elmo is in your room...

If you do not think it will work out anymore, just give up...
I will always be there to grab on to you...
I can feel that something in you is already trying to reach out to me...

When can I see you again...

Overflowing love for the one I truly Love,
Lenovo Thinkpad

No comments:

Post a Comment