And so the discussion persist...
You might now be known as Sony Vaio...
A Vaio that I am always trying to change the parts to improve the performance...
Performance to that of Alienware (Quoted ALJH)...
Or maybe a status of a Macbook...
I am still greatly requested by those around...
To just crash in and save you out...
They too believe that if I don't, you might slowly degrade to a Vase...
I just can't bear to see you hurt in that way...
You tell me you want to go in to a JC next year...
My Answer is that no you cant...
Getting in is easy...
Surviving is a different thing...
A level is a killer...
You are bound to fail your GP...
Your knowledge about the country and current affair is very limited...
You don't watch the news...
You don't read the papers...
You read online gossips news...
Those you hang out with often don't feed you with news around...
You just can't go in to JC for the sake of it...
And not just to prove your mom wrong...
You can't survive the intense pressure...
I will try my best to dissuade you from going to JC...
You told me you'd be at Pasir ris park...
I arranged to meet you there before going lavender...
When I told you I am on my way to Pasir ris...
You told me there was a Change of plans...
You would be around Queenstown/AMK Area...
I told you to meet at 6pm at Lavender...
It turns out you went with shawn to collect his contacts...
You arrive at around 7pm...
Its not your fault...
All along he doesn't have a good grasp of time...
That both of you even quarreled about it before...
Just wait till the day that I can't bear to see you suffer...
I will step in and bring a end to it...
When the times comes....
Austin SNG
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment