Monday, November 29, 2010

Mum 1st impression

My mum asked me actually how does Vivien Tan look like?
I showed her your picture...
She immediately say, Underage? 12 years old?
Cannot be lah, she is not your type, 花瓶来得.

You sort of fail my mum 1st impression of you...
I believe it will changed, when she meet you...

It was argued with Andy that your not a vase but your a vase with a brain...
However, he still insist that a vase is still a vase...
Hence, I told him, how about sony vaio?
...
vaio more attractive & expensive as compared to an IBM but performance lower than IBM
...
Then it was concluded that I am the IBM and you are the Vaio,
as I told him IQ wise i might be lower than you, however, quick thinking, general knowledge and Operations I will definitely perform better...

At least this definition beats a vase, for show only...

No comments:

Post a Comment