Times flies... Its have already been more than 1 year, to be exact 1 year and 1 month since i knew you...
One day after we met for 1 year, I gave you this kit of 12 item, which also include
11)testube- to contain all the information you need
12)Closing Ceremony ticket- to remind you to have some fun
as you told me you were stress out...
By your O levels...
When I asked about your prelims a few days back...
You told me your results....
I was appalled and worried for you...
L1R5 23 and you still insist on going on to a JC...
Girl I am really really worried about you...
Think far, don't think big...
Aim High, But Achievable targets...
I was worried for you that when my tutor asked me to write a letter for myself...
(To be returned to me in 5 weeks time)
You came straight into my mind...
That I told my future self how worried am I for you...
How I wish I could be there for you but....
I will be leaving soon on monday 0855 Hrs Flight to Xiamen...
where I will experience an experience I never had before...
All I asked for is you to work hard for your up coming exams...
I really had the urge of asking you to promise me that...
But I just don't know how you will feel about it...
Plus I can't just Google to find out how you feel...
In a state of Blurred crystal ball...
Just came back from USS...
for YOG appreciation celebration...
Wished you were there to take the rides with me...
Although I didn't expressed it...
But in my mind, body and soul...
I am Really MISSING YOU!!!
MISSING YOU...
Its not about how long we last met, chat or sms...
Its about me thinking of how you could be there with me...
When I am having fun...
When I am struggling needing someone to talk to...
or even needing some company...
or just plainly thinking of you to just accompany me to slack...
I am just patiently waiting for that one day where you will be by my side...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment