I know that you know how I feel...
I never wanted to replace someone else position...
But I know this is impossible...
There is also no point doing it...
But I don't mind sharing those happy moments you have with him...
Because both he and me are 2 different person...
I can't take the way he treat you sometimes...
Your journey living is still long...
Don't tell me you wanna continue staying together with him for life...
Is there no one better that can replace him...
Your just like a Durian...
And I am like a person thats love Durian...
People who don't like you, no matter what you say they would also not eat you...
But to people who love you, they will just keep waiting till you're available for them, one day...
Remember one thing:
To your right you see me...
To your left you don't see me...
As I will always be Right beside you...
Its coming to 1 yr of acquaintance with you...
But I haven given up, as I am firm on my decision to chase you c:
Thursday, August 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment