Saturday, October 23, 2010

34 Days In Xiamen

It could be considered a fruitful experience for one and all,
not one of those thirty-four days spent was spent alone.
We were all living in the same hotel, all under one roof.
It felt as though we were like a small community,
which motivates each other to carry on this journey,
with the smiles from the heart on every face.
Despite these smiles, I still feel something missing in my life.
The sense of Longing that had been there way before day one,
have still not left me, but it have grown deeper instead.
I looked around my life and notice what goes on around me,
all I see was love blossoming and loving couples that we left apart.
Friends were seen caring for their other half, despite the distance,
I would always pause and think, when my wait will be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment