Another time we went out together to have dinner,this time its to town area...
called you and you said you have nothing on today, hence, we arrange to meet for dinner and finally decided after 1hr plus on the phone... come to think of it we are quite indecisive and is fine with anything... how amusing is that c:
Had a really fruitful time with you, all the bullshitting, casual chat & walking around without a purpose...
we talked about many things today, you are already thinking of going poly instead of JC already...
When we wait, eat or even walk around, i believe we are easily misstaken for being more than just ordinary friends...
I really appreciate our current friendship and hope to bring it to a higher level...
However, I respect you and will wait till the day you accept me to be with you forever...
I always hope to see more of your message and get more of your calls c:
Loves
Austin
Sunday, July 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment