You went out for dinner with your friends so i didnt manage to ask you out...
then you were sotong as usual on FB...
That both me and Ashwin had to post it to remind you of it on your wall...
Saw your interest in helping for 29-30May...
I had no more slots for trail marshals...
even if there are still slots I wont bear to place you on the trail...
I immediately rang up my colleague...
requesting for a slot for you...
and I clearly stated that I do not want to deploy you on the trail...
so she offered BMX timing position...
Its a long hour commitment job that is 36 hours standby...
I am still waiting your reply as you said you would get back to me...
I still get so anxious when I got the news that you were interested for my event...
the sudden rise of temperature...
I happen every now and then...
every time I get news of you meeting me, that was not arranged by me...
why all this jittery feeling?...
why do I still have butterflies in my stomach...
maybe my subconscious just cant wait to see you...
The Beautiful Boxer
Then there are some words that makes me think of you...
even to the extent of hearing you say it in my mind...
words like "Aiyo........" &"No Lor"...
every time i use these words I can just hear you saying it...
Right there & then...
In my mind...
I Long to meetup with you again...
Maybe next week?
Lets Just see...
Signing Off With Love
Austin SNG

No comments:
Post a Comment