Monday, April 26, 2010

Butterflies in the stomach starts to fly again...

Got to meet you again after our last dinner exactly 3 weeks ago on your birthday...
When Sharmayne called you while we were on our way to woodlands...
Those butterflies in the stomach starts to fly...
Just can't understand why will I still experience such feeling...

As i foreseen, you are in the midst of preparation for your up and coming exams...
And as always I will always be there giving you moral support...
Motivating you as you hold on...
Encouraging you when you are struggling through...
All these are just the small little things that I could do for you...
Take care of your physical and mental health...

You grab on to me when your afraid...
I am glad I could be there for you...
As it part of my personal obligations to you...

You want to bring a kitten home...
But we advised you not to...
But when you persuade me with a pitiful tone...
It makes me jelly all over...
And you still wanna bring the kitten home...

When we reached the bus stop...
The Indian guys were smitten by the kitten...
Just like I was by you...
They offered to take care of the kitten...
You agreed but you got worried if they will abuse it...
Like I told you, if you entrust someone to carry out a duty for you...
Trust him, if not don't entrust him to do it in the 1st place..
Hope you do know what I tried to enlightened you on thou...

With Loves
Austin Sng

No comments:

Post a Comment